| Saturday, October 18, 2008, 6:00 AM |
Pain. Mouth is in a world of pain. Had seperators put in my teeth yesterday. Wahhh... I hate dental appointements!! Drill drill drill! Felt like my mouth was a construction site. Oh and I can't chew food now. Swallowed steamed salmon and bits of rice for lunch. For dessert, swallowed abit of cheesecake. I'm super hungry now though. The maid cooked porridge but I stopped eating after a few spoonfuls cos it tasted weird. URGHH. My mum cooked beef for the rest of the family!! I want to eat but its too hard to swallow!!!!!!!! Went out with the Didster yesterday too. Had a feast at Pizza Hut. My last real meal. Went to Kinokuniya. My heaven. Looked at a alot of travel books. Made me depressed =/ __ My J1 experience is almost coming to a close. Only the last lap of PW left. I think I'll miss it though. Lunch with friends, thursday games with 08s05, fooling around during lectures and tutorials etc. Even though this year was an extremely stressful one, I've met a bunch of people who have made JC life less mundane. Very sad that my class won't be together next year. Unlike other classes which will have two years worth of memories, we will only have one. Special mention to: Mandy : My first friend in JAE 08s05 (the other one not counted lah eh, hahaha). Take care of your throat pls. Oh and stop secretly ogling TG. Control the urge!!!!! Hahahahah (: Bony: Glad that you did well enough to stay in 08s05 and go to Egypt! Remember my toy camel. I will miss your eternal lameness. HAHAHA. Huihui: Sorry for the lame nickname! HAHAHA. I don't know why, but I know you're sad? Cheer up :) Bernard and Andre : We don't hang out as much as last time... next year will definitely be worse because of our different subject combinations. Let's go LJS again one day and talk crap :) Hey people, appreciate this ok! I hardly say how much I appreciate my friends. I am weird like that. Dunno how to express myself freely. I am so act cool lah, hahahah. One year just came and went. I will miss 08s05. __ Ok, I know some people have been wondering why I made my blog private. Nothing much, just posted some depressing stuff. Obviously, I've deleted those posts. K! Byebye! |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|